If you are struggling to pay your rent, please contact the office and discuss your situation with us. We can arrange to set up a repayment agreement and help to ensure you are receiving any benefits you are entitled to.

If you do not pay your rent or keep to a repayment agreement, the Association will serve a Notice Seeking Possession of your home. At this stage the Association still wants to work with you and will continue trying to contact you by phone and letter. If the arrears remain on your rent account the next step will be to apply for a court hearing which could result in you losing your home.

Request a call back