Please use this form to report non-emergency repairs. For emergency repairs, please contact us by telephone on 01790 754219 or if out of office hours on 07483 916770. For gas leaks contact the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111999.
IF YOU CAN SMELL GAS OR YOUR CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR SOUNDS
- Do not operate electrical switches or doorbells;
- Get everyone out of the property;
- Put out cigarettes, do not use matches or naked flames;
- Open all doors and windows and keep them open until the escape has stopped;
- Check to see if a gas tap has been left on accidently or a pilot light has gone out; and
TELEPHONE NATIONAL GAS EMERGENCY SERVICE ON 0800 111 999
Fields marked* must be completed.
Lincs Rural is responsible for most of the repairs in your home apart from those listed below:
- Damage caused by household members or visitors
- Garages (erected by residents)
- Appliances – cookers, fridges etc. Television aerials or satellite equipment
- Garden sheds (unless provided by Lincs Rural)
- Fences (erected by residents)
- Floor coverings (Bathroom and Kitchen non-slip flooring provided by Lincs Rural)
- Toilet seats; and Blocked toilets and sinks.