1. The procedure’s a Maintenance Technician will follow when attending your home complete a repair detailed below: When a repair appointment is agreed, the Maintenance Manager will inform the Tenant that they will be required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken before the Maintenance Technician can enter their home. The Maintenance Technician will also complete these actions to reassure the Tenant;
2. Upon arrival at the home, the Maintenance Technician will complete the doorstep checks wearing their PPE, check again that the Tenant and anyone in their households do not have COVID-19 symptoms;
3. During the repair works, the Tenant should be in a separate room and socially distance themselves;
4. The Maintenance Technician will ensure that any equipment used in a home is sanitised between repair appointments to protect the Tenants whose homes they are entering; and
5. If any Tenant does not follow the above procedures the repair works will not be completed.
6. Where Tenants have Self- isolated or have infection – In situations of Tenants self- isolating, or with infection, maintenance will not be undertaken. This work will be rescheduled when the risk has reduced to an acceptable level, determined by the Head of Tenant Services. Example – minor water leaks would be left unless it is possible to coach a Tenant to rectify the problem.
All rights reserved. © Lincolnshire Rural Housing Association. Web design and development by Nvisage Charitable Industrial Provident Society No. 25276R Housing Corporation Registered No. L3698