Resident Engagement Assistant
35 hours per week
We are a vibrant organisation with an amazing culture. We offer competitive benefits that include generous annual leave, enhanced sick pay, employee assistance programme, private medical insurance, pension, mileage; and reward and recognition scheme.
You will also have great opportunities to grow and develop, personally and professionally, but the greatest reward will be knowing you are helping people and communities across Lincolnshire to thrive.
We are proud to hold the Investors in People Gold Standard, which makes a statement about the kind of organisation we are; the way we operate and our values. The Association strives to lead, support, and manage people well for sustained performance and results, because ultimately it is our people that make the difference.
About the role:
You’ll be working closely with the Resident Engagement Manager and Operations Team, to provide an efficient and effective pathway to positive resident engagement by the delivery of great resident service and accurate administration.
Your background and experience will shine through in your confidence as you are trusted to liaise with staff, residents, and suppliers, achieve targets and deadlines, all while showcasing the high quality of your work.
Who we’re looking for:
You will be well-organised, professional, and thorough in your approach, friendly and approachable, but also caring and helpful in your approach to our vulnerable and older residents. You will be motivated and depending on your current skills, knowledge, and experience willing to undertake training within the role.
You will be computer literate, with experience of MS Office and Teams.
You’ll have any IT devices, software and equipment provided to you. You will be working from Markime House, Pooles Lane, Spilsby, PE23 5EY.
LRHA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all and expects employees to share this commitment. Background checks and a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) will form a part of the selection process.
If you are successful:
You’ll be joining a highly motivated and growing team, determined to play our part in ‘Helping Sustain Rural Communities’ and ‘To Provide homes for Rural People’.
You can bring all your skills and experience to the role which will:
· Achieve high levels of resident satisfaction;
· Ensure our residents live in safe and well-maintained homes;
· Have the opportunity for training and professional development; and
· You’ll look forward to coming to work and doing a job that makes a difference to our residents.
What you will get in return:
Our package currently includes:
· Competitive salaries which will reflect your skills, abilities, and experience.
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with a further 5 days concessionary / non occupational training days awarded at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
· Employee Assistance Scheme offering a 24/7 confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general wellbeing.
· After completion of one year’s service, you will be invited to join the Association’s Medical Insurance scheme.
· Pension scheme with an 8% employer contribution.
· Enhanced sick pay policy.
· Reward and recognition scheme.
· Access to professional and personal development both in-house and via external routes.
How to Apply:
To start your LRHA journey – apply via Indeed, complete our Application Pack, including how your skills, competencies and experience match the role profile. You should also explain how you align with our culture and values.
Please note we may contact candidates or close the vacancy prior to the closing date.
You may also contact Katie Taylor (Resident Engagement Manager) for an informal conversation regarding the role via 01790 754219.
Opening date: Thursday 7 September 2023
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2023
Formal interviews: w/c Monday 9 October 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,412.00-£22,680.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 29/09/2023