Home Swapper

Mutual Exchanges (where tenants can swap houses) can be requested between the Association’s own tenants and those tenants of other housing associations and council tenants.

If you are a social housing tenant and want to move, you may be able to swap homes with another tenant. This is known as mutual exchange.

It is up to you to find another resident who wants to swap homes with you

Lincolnshire Rural Recommend Homeswapper this is a free service

HomeSwapper is the UK’s biggest website for swapping your social home.

Use of the Homeswapper service for tenants is free of charge.

You can register to use the service at www.homeswapper.co.uk

Once your entry on the website has been approved by us, you will be able to access information about other tenants who wish to exchange properties, as well as details of those wishing to move from outside the Association.

Home Swapper will email you at regular intervals with details of suitable exchange partners. If you do not have access to the internet, Home Swapper will send you details of suitable exchange partners via your mobile phone every two weeks.

If you do not have access to the internet yourself there are other ways for you to register and access the Home Swapper website through:

  • Family and Friends
  • Local libraries have internet access available to the public, as well as internet cafes.

For more information on Mutual Exchanges and other changes you can make to your tenancy please contact Katie Taylor Housing officer on 01790 754219

Request a call back